Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world's largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Architect modern data solutions in a hybrid environment of traditional BI and modern big data technologies.
- Implement and deploy custom solutions/applications using BigData technologies.
- Lead and guide implementation teams and provide technical expertise.
- Designing, implementing and deploying ETL to load data into big data repositories
- Security implementation of big data solutions.
- Managing data in big data repositories co-existing with traditional data technologies in a hybrid environment.
- Troubleshooting production issues.
- Performance tuning.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Big Data practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan. Learn more about our extensive rewards and Benefits.
Ideal candidate profile
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or 5 years of IT/Programming experience.
- Minimum 3+ years of designing, building and operating large scale applications using BigData components - HDFS, HBase, Hive, Sqoop, Flume, Spark, Kafka, Cassandra, MongoDB, ELK, etc.
- Minimum 3+ years of organizing and architecting data at scale for BigData stores - Hbase, Cassandra, MongoDB, Couchbase, etc.
Preferred Skills :
- Minimum 3+ year of coding in: Java, Python, Scala, HiveQL.
- Experience in deploying tradicional BI architectures.
- Experience / knowledge in Data Vault.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.