Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/ .
Key Responsibilities :
· Demonstrated aptitude to learn new technologies Develops and maintains good working relationships with others.
· Recognizes different values and styles, and respects others unique characteristics or strengths.
· Initiates collaboration with others invites others to meetings and presentations to share information.
· Seeks support for collaborative activities from upper management.
· Acts confidently in uncertain circumstances works effectively in ambiguous situations.
· Demonstrates patience,and persistence Consciously develops influence strategies.
· Anticipates the reactions of others.Adapts a presentation or discussion to appeal to the interest of others.
· Takes well thought out action to achieve a specific impact.
· Demonstrates an understanding of the impact that his or her behavior and communications has on relationships with customers peers Self-motivated, proactive, and customer centric attitude.
· Quick learner and willing to adapt to a dynamic working environment
Ideal candidate profile
· +3 years of experience in supporting enterprise technologies.
· Intermediate English, Good written skills.
· High School or Bachelor degree equivalent.
· Excellent at multi-tasking task prioritization.
· Skilled use of the Microsoft Office Suite, e.g. Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
· Ability to apply judgement in high pressure situations with minimal external guidance
· Strong ability to comprehend written communications.
· Strong ability to comprehend written communications Understanding of reactive case lifecycle and troubleshooting methodology.
“Employees applying concurrently for more than one position must make the recruiter aware of the other applications during their first interview.
· Policy 500 – Permanent Position and Career Model Transfers
· Policy 750 – International Temporary Transfers for Groups” Senior