Innovation and talent. Welcome to Accenture, the place where we help improve the way the world lives and works.
At Accenture Technology we are passionate about technology and we love helping our clients realize their full potential. Actually We have been doing it for more than 50 years.
Cloud Computing, Intelligent Networks, analytical intelligence or mobility services are some of the priority areas where our more than 3,000 professionals work day by day. We are specialized in the provision of specific technological services by environment, language, platform and solution and we are leaders in Design, Development and Application Management; Development Centers, Solutions and Excellence; Business Intelligence & Information Management and Digital Signature Services.
Imagining is the first step. Make it happen is the following. Join Accenture Technology and you can help us design the future of our customers' technology.
We are looking for a professional 2 to 3 years of experience in Systems Management in Automation / Ansible for the Madrid office.
Details of the position:
· Knowledge High Level of Linux.
· Knowledge of Shell scripting.
· Knowledge of JSON.
· Knowledge of Python.
· Knowledge in automation tools Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform
Ideal candidate profile
· Knowledge in Public Cloud AWS, Azure or GCP.
· High english level
· Certifications will be assessed in AWS, Azure or GC
· Preferable with a methodical mentality and preferably coming from the Computer Systems Administration area, instead of the application development area.
Professional skills requirements:
· Capacity for teamwork
· Communication skills and interpersonal skills
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
“Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity”