Adobe Campaign analyst, programmer and architect:
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
We need to incorporate profiles with proven experience in developing content management solutions / portals with Adobe Campaign tools.
We are currently looking for:
1. Programmer/Analyst passionate about development and technologies.
2. System Integration- Consultant passionate about marketing automatization and/or technologies
3. System Integration - Solution Architect & tech Lead
Your approach and personality will be key to our shared success. You would have well-developed inter-personal & communication skills and a strong desire to succeed. You will be comfortable responding to the varying demands of working for a dynamic, collaborative, young and international company.
· Informatics, Telecoms or Industrial degree
· Demonstrable experience in:
· Working in highly dynamical teams
· Enterprise System Integration (Functional and/or technical design and implementation)
· Providing implementation consultancy, customer assistance and post-implementation support
· Very good level of English oral and written
· Availability to travel
· Some availability to provide on-calls (low frequency)
· Client Facing Skills
· Some extent of knowledge in most of the following: Hadoop, HBase, Mongo DB, Hive, Pig, AEM, CQ5, Sling, Jack Rabbit, OSGi, Maven, Jenkins, NoSQL Databases.
· Experience in deploying Business App, web app or sites, Digital Media, Mobile or Big Data solutions on AWS using several of the following AWS products: EC2, S3, Redshift, Cognito, SNS, Lambda, Analytics, IAM, DynamoDB, Kinesis.
· Some Knowledge of at least 2 of the following: Python, Node Js, Angular JS, R.
Desirables (Most to least important)
· Some Experience with the Adobe Marketing Cloud: AEM, CQ5, Scene 7, Adobe Test & Target , Adobe Analytics, Audience.
· Experience in waterfall and Agile methodologies
· Sling, Jack Rabbit, OSGi, Maven, AEM, CQ5, Adobe Audience, Adobe T&Target and Analytics.
· Any specific experience within the CRM or Digital Marketing sector would be beneficial, as would marketing experience in a more general sense.
· Knowledge of online or offline direct marketing functions is an asset
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.