- Practice what you learn. After joining our team, you will learn all about Accounts Receivable/ Customer Management put it into practice.
- 6 months with the job. By this time, you will know how to manage customers' expectations, reconcile client's accounts, solve queries and disputes on unpaid invoices; how to work in various tools (such as Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Outlook or Excel)
- How a typical day looks like. You will participate in a daily get-together with your team and set the priorities for the day; receive and analyze the queries from our customers and make sure that they make their payment in time; consult with your colleagues in case you ever need help.
Ideal candidate profile
- You have Medium-Advanced French language skills
· - You communicate easily
· - You are a team-player
· - You can solve urgent matters
· - You are reliable and proactive
Why should you apply?
· Gain access to an extensive curriculum of trainings
· Grown in your career with the support a mentor
· Be part of a team that feel more like a family
· Receive attractive benefits package: public transportation offset, private medical services, private pension account, life insurance private account, gym subscription, or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, library subscription (Bookster)
· A flexible approach for an appropriate work/life balance. We also organize many sports and volunteering activities
· Work from home benefits (aligned with Romanian and internal regulations, during pandemic period).