Description de l'offre
Would you like to work as a trainee in a big company?
This is your chance! Accenture Technology is seeking undergraduates in their final year at university who would like to work as trainees on our most innovative projects with the best teams of professionals.
You would participate in projects to implement the latest IT, process reengineering or new business solutions for the leading companies in our country. Would you be interested? The trainee work is part-time and paid so that you can continue with your studies.
The work includes:
· Programming and development tasks
· Analysis of business processes
· Collaboration in and support for application functional and technical designs
· Support for promotion actions
· Search for and analysis of information
· Help in defining user requirements
· Support for preparation of presentations
We are looking for students in their final year of the following studies:
· Engineering (5-year degree)
· Computer Science
· Business Administration and Management
· Science degrees
We are looking for talented people who show:
· A passion for team work
· An ability to work in a creative, analytical manner in an environment where problem solving is all-important
· Interest in new technologies
· Ability for leadership and interpersonal skills
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity