ACCENT ON YOU. Programa de Prácticas Universitarias STRATEGY Madrid
Strategy consulting in today's digital world requires the ability to see how business, technology and operations all intersect. At Accenture Strategy, you will work closely with the world's top organizations and leverage Accenture's expertise in these areas to develop strategies that turn your ideas into actions. As part of the 8,700+ Accenture Strategy professionals in our global community, you'll provide actionable insights to clients, helping them address priority C-suite issues with strategies they can execute with speed and at scale. Our deep understanding of our clients' industries and our global perspective on progressive business ideas and emerging technologies enables us to drive and deliver transformational change.
Does the thought of driving innovation and creating new business models for clients to succeed in a digital world make your heart race? How about helping clients actually integrate and operate what you've worked so hard to build? If you want to take your career to the next level and work alongside global companies to solve significant business issues, we want to meet you. You'll be amazed at how quickly you develop strong leadership, problem solving, and people management skills.
You'll get a real taste of life at Accenture Strategy, have the opportunity to learn new skills and get an insight into the work you could be doing as a graduate. What's more, if you do well, we may offer you a permanent role after you graduate.
Your Experience: Basic Qualifications
In order to take part during academic course 2017 - 2018 in our Internship Program, it is important that students in the penultimate or last year of their Engineering and Bachelor Degree meet the following requirements:
· Outstanding academic performer with continued interest in learning and growing professionally.
· Team player and naturally collaborative.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the professional attributes required to work with C-suite teams.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills, understands complex issues, absorbs information quickly, excels in conceptual and creative problem solving
· Digitally savvy; curious and passionate about technology, understands its impact on business and society
· Natural leader; easily establishes trust-based relationships, gains valuable insights through collaboration and communication
· Driven; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determined and optimistic
Set Yourself Apart: Preferred Qualifications
· Global awareness through international study or internships, multilingual
· Advanced proficiency with desktop applications (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Required High English Level and French or German would be an advantage
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.