Description de l'offre
Accenture provides a broad, deep spectrum of technology services to help organizations translate their strategic business agendas into IT initiatives and solutions that measurably improve performance.
Top companies invest their time, talent and capital to develop those competencies that will set them apart from their competitors. Combining a solid understanding of business processes with deep industry knowledge and implementation rigor, Accenture Technology Consulting gives IT leaders practical solutions tailored to address their most crucial business challenges”
Accent on You - Accenture Internship Program
Interesting work, training, innovation and future. Welcome to Accent on You, Accenture Internship Program, you will discover the exciting consulting field with the global leader.
You would participate in projects to implement the latest IT, process reengineering or new business solutions for the leading companies in our country. Would you be interested? The trainee work is part-time and paid so that you can continue with your studies.
The work includes:
· Programming and development tasks
· Analysis of business processes
· Collaboration in and support for application functional and technical designs
· Support for promotion actions
· Search for and analysis of information
· Help in defining user requirements
· Support for preparation of presentations
We are looking for students in their final year of the following studies:
· Engineering (5-year degree)
· Computer Science
· Science degrees
We are looking for talented people who show:
· A passion for team work
· An ability to work in a creative, analytical manner in an environment where problem solving is all-important
· Interest in new technologies
· Ability for leadership and interpersonal skills
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.