Description de l'offre
We are looking for a R&D 3D Technologist [A Coruña-based or willing to move there] who will work with our design, lab and project teams to build useful and beautiful digital products that end users will love.
We are MOBGEN, part of Accenture Interactive and an award-winning global innovation specialist with unique skills in mobile UI, UX and technology. We help international brands with the development and implementation of an effective mobile strategy, covering B2C, B2B and B2E mobile platforms. Our innovation channel MOBGEN:Lab encourages experimentation in arts and technology (see examples such as the FLUX:FX and SMARTIFY apps). We have a great culture, exciting projects and successful executions.
· Exploration : Curiosity. Inspiration. Uncover. Discover. Try. Build and test. Fail fast. Iterate.
· Creation : We are builders, makers, hackers, creators. We bring things to life.
· Accuracy : Squeaky clean code. Precise design. Flawless experience. Timely delivery.
· Evangelism : Live the product. Own it. Promote it. Love it.
· Collaboration : Committed teams or experts, working together in a fun, positive & informal environment.
R&D 3D Technologist DNA
I am a 3D expert. I love to create immersive experiences that are useful and beautiful.
Day in the lab
· Sync up with our team of creative experts that build useful and beautiful digital products that the end user will love.
· Work with the latest hardware/software ranging between Augmented Reality (Google Tango), Virtual Reality (HTC Vive, Oculus Rift), Mixed Reality (Microsoft HoloLens).
· Setup your beamer and display your work to people that are visiting the lab.
· Write awesome code that boosts interactivity of our products.
· Share your knowledge with our lab team to continuously increase our code knowledge, tools and processes.
· Develop interactive experiences (Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality) using Unity 3D.
· Build and test. Fail fast. Iterate. You will help the product to grow step by step.
· Work together with the Innovation Lead in order to maintain a relevant lab portfolio.
· Research and development of relevant new technology innovations.
· Select the best development approach for each track based on desired user experience, flexibility, time and budget.
· Stays educated on latest trends and practices across state of the art software development.
· Strong understanding of Unity 3D, ideally related to interactive augmented / virtual reality experiences.
· Advanced knowledge in one or several of the following coding languages (C#, C++, OpenCV, openFrameworks, Cinder, Web/OpenGL, Shaders).
· Experience in prototyping for motion-based input sensors (Kinect, Leap Motion etc.)
· Experience in 3ds Max / Cinema 4D / Maya.
· Knowledge of mobile development Android (Java) / iOS (Swift) is a plus.
· Work within an agile environment to create a working prototype that can be tested and demonstrated towards the client.
· Share thought-leadership on the latest and best when it comes to software development.
· Able to express yourself extremely well in English (both writing and speaking).
· You are aware that a job is more than just the job-description. To be honest we don't live by job descriptions, and we want to fit the role to the person.
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground-breaking outcomes for a new digital world. Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.