STRATEGIC. CURIOUS. YOU.
We've nearly finished recruitment for our 2021 Graduate Programs.
This is your last chance to secure a 2021 role with the Canberra team!
We're looking for Technology superstars, like you! People ready to take on a future filled with new ideas, technologies and innovation. Be inspired to make the most of who you are. Be supported; learn new skills, innovative ways of working and how to approach real-world problems.
Welcome to Accenture in Canberra
At Accenture, we think big. We're passionate about improving the way the world lives and works. Locally you will get to work with some Australia's renowned government agencies, on projects where you truly will make a difference. At Accenture you can build a specialised skillset and become a true expert in your field. The experience you'll gain adds up to more than just an amazing career direction – it's your opportunity to make your mark on the world.
Starting your career in The Accenture Technology Academy means constant change, complex challenges, an unparalleled global network of experts across all business functions and a blend of fresh thinking and proven solutions for a digital world. As a graduate in Canberra Technology you'll be part of a team who designs, develops and tests technology solutions that meet client requirements, from analysis to implementation.
What does a career at Accenture offer you?
· Meaningful work that makes a positive global & local impact
· An inspiring, exciting and diverse work environment
· Training and ongoing development with industry leaders
· Chance to innovate with the latest technologies, tools and platforms
· Your own personal career counsellor and buddy
All graduates accepting an offer in Canberra will not only be kick starting their career but be rewarded with an impressive sign on bonus!
Ideal candidate profile
If you have
· AU Citizenship (required due to the nature of the clients we work with in Canberra)
· A STEM degree (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths)
· A passion for Technology
· Team orientated mindset
· An ability to adapt and learn in a continuously changing technology environment
· An eagerness to learn, and willingness to use that curiosity to solve Technology problems
· Good communication skills
· Preferred - Experience programming, designing and testing
Applications close 28 th August!
Visit our website to find out in more detail about the program or ask one of our recruiters.