Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Our Corporate Treasury Team located in Lake Bluff, Illinois, currently has an opportunity for a Supervisor, Treasury - Financial Planning and Analysis.
What You Will Do:
Primary function is the Global Treasury consolidation of reporting and analysis for actual and planning cycles. In addition, this position is responsible for the daily and ad-hoc support of International Treasury Operations and provides ad-hoc support as required by the DVP- Treasury and Senior Manager GTO.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Coordinate timely preparation and consolidation of monthly reporting and commentary including identification of key business and market insights, risks and opportunities to include: FLASH- Monthly Actuals, LBE- (Latest Best Estimate), Senior management presentations
- Participate in Interest Rate SWAP analysis, Debt issuance transactions, debt paydowns and other Treasury transactions, as well as Cash Flow modeling and other strategic analysis.
- Ensure compliance with external reporting requirements and documentation support, including preparation and consolidation of quarterly reporting and commentary: Earnings Release Packages for CFO and CFR, International Treasurers Report, Supporting schedules for Corporate Financial Reporting to include:
- Preparation and consolidation of the Board Package
- Coordinate preparation, review and issuance of Treasurer's Report.
- Maintain Global Treasury calendar
- Lead internal processes to support Sarbanes-Oxley Activities
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis as requested
Education and Experience You Will Bring:
- Education - Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or closely related field.
- Experience Reporting – Accounting/Finance 6-8 years.
- Position requires individual to quickly identify variances to benchmark data and seek an understanding of variances. Individual must be able to lead activities and drive towards resolution even when unanticipated situations arise. Must be mindful of due dates and anticipate deviations to them.
- The ability to work independently, lead processes, and demonstrate analytical/problem solving skills is imperative. This position requires excellent communication skills and must work well with other disciplines and cultures. Strong experience with Excel, Essbase, HFM and/or SAP is required.
What We Offer
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
- Training and career development, with on boarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully:
JOB FAMILY:Financial Planning and Analysis
DIVISION:FIN Corporate Finance
LOCATION:United States > Abbott Park : AP06D Floor-2
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf