The position will be based in a country with a domestic operation, preferably in the country where the immediate Manager is based.
This professional will be responsible for controlling all demand in the technical services area, supporting outsourced technical partners and local or regional distributors.
- Develop and deliver courses, technical training, lectures and meetings for clients and partners according to their area of expertise.
- Contribute to minimize technical assistance, as well as to promote greater acceptance of products sold / installed, through the correct guidance to customers and partners remotely or in person.
- Maintain equipment in perfect working condition, through the planning and execution of preventive and corrective maintenance services.
- Maintain the updating and organization of the relevant technical documents and procedures, by filling out manual and computerized forms, in accordance with good documentation practices.
- Control the indicators of the area, through the collection of data and preparation of relevant reports.
- Keep up to date in relation to your area of expertise, seeking to promote self-development and contribute to the continuous improvement of technical processes.
- Interface with other areas and managers involved, as well as maintain a high level of relationship with the customer.
- Participate and contribute to specific process development projects.
- Guide professionals with less experience, partners and professional service in procedures and activities in the area.
- Responsible for controlling and following up on third parties, organizing work demands, distributing services, charging performance, etc.
- Support distributors.
- Perform other related assignments according to the area's needs.
- Be able to interpret equipment errors, find root cause of problems, develop performance indexes, monitor evolution and measurable results
- Group work / communication - Develop activities that involve other people, whether through the participation of special projects, training or effective communication with clients and other internal areas.
- Have a level of organization and planning sufficient to control the calls and perform for him, and be able to document all stages of the process according to the procedure.
- • Define maintenance execution plans (preventive and corrective), or installations and disassembly.
- • Develop and participate in special projects, plan and execute training and activities related to technologies.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Skills for repairing electronic / hydraulic equipment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Preferably with knowledge of hospital environments.
- Good level of Personal interrelation.
- Complete University Studies in Technology or Electrical Engineering; Medical or Health area; and / or related professions.
- Minimum with 3 years of work experience, in the technical service area of companies providing technology services, laboratory equipment, with results in increased productivity, customer satisfaction and support to commercial areas.
- Fluency in English is mandatory and fluency in Spanish and in Portuguese is desirable.
JOB FAMILY:Support Services
LOCATION:Brazil > Sao Paulo : Building 1
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable