Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Our nutrition business develops science-based nutrition products for people of all ages, from helping babies and children grow, to keeping adult bodies strong and active. Millions of people around the world count on our leading brands – including Similac®, PediaSure®, Pedialyte®, Ensure®, Glucerna® and ZonePerfect® – to help get the nutrients they need to live their healthiest life.
Our location in Seattle Portland, currently has an opportunity for a Sr. Sales Analyst, Amazon. In this role you will support internal leadership and key customer sales teams in providing comprehensive account analysis and reporting through mediums such as Power BI, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. Provide internal and external sales management with the tools and real-time analytical capabilities to support sales strategies, execution and measurements. Capitalize on process synergies and automation by partnering with internal departments and developing standardized, efficient and repeatable processes.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop and communicate sales analysis and actionable data insights.
- Manage, track, and project shipments and consumption of Abbott products to support monthly forecast process.
- Manage, track and report promotional performance and ROI.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness and quality of available data and analysis.
- Identify and respond to opportunities to automate processes and streamline efficiencies.
- Understand the goals and objectives of the Division and Sales Force.
- Authority to correct/adjust data and alignments to preserve and protect integrity of reporting.
- Accountability of maintenance to provide accurate reporting that will drive business decisions for Sales and Marketing.
- Influence and work with those outside of sales analysis to ensure accuracy of data.
- Strong analytical ability and interest.
- Experience and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products & applications including Power BI.
- Familiar with 3rd party reporting tools and data integration - Nielsen, IRI, RSi/SOLYS & retailer POS.
- Interest to advance into sales, marketing and/or category management roles.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- 2-3 years’ experience in Sales, Finance or Marketing.
- Previous experience in Consumer-Packaged Goods industry working with national retailers.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Amazon experience a plus
- Communication (oral, written and presentation) - Giving or receiving information effectively; expressing and/or presenting ideas in individual and group situations (including written and nonverbal communication, and use of visual aids); adjusting language or terminology to the needs of the audience.
- Planning & Organization/Work Management - Establishing a course of action for self to accomplish a specific project or goal; allocating appropriate resources; establishing procedures to monitor the results of assignments or projects.
- Decision Making (includes both Analysis/Problem Assessment and Judgment/Problem Solving): Securing relevant information and identifying key issues; relating and comparing data from different sources; identifying cause-effect relationships; considering resources, constraints, and values and their impact on the decision; committing to a course of action based on logical assumptions and factual information.
- Practical Learning of Technical and Professional Knowledge - Assimilating and applying in a timely manner new job-related information that may vary in complexity; keeping abreast of current developments and trends in areas of expertise; using technology effectively as a business tool.
- Customer Focus - Proactively developing customer relationships by listening to and understanding the customer (both internal and external); anticipating and providing appropriate solutions tailored to customer needs; giving high priority to customer satisfaction.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
- A fast-paced work environment where your safety is our priority (Include for Manufacturing roles only)
- Production areas that are clean, well-lit and temperature-controlled (Include for Manufacturing roles only)
- Training and career development , with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: www.abbottbenefits.com
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.