Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
The Senior Manager, HR Analytics plays a critical role in the development, implementation and tracking of projects to determine and guide human capital strategy worldwide for our Rapid and Molecular Diagnostics division.
· Consulting with the various division heads of business HR to scope high impact projects and metrics.
· Conducting data mining and analysis of available HR and financial data based on strategic global trends
· Designing approaches and processes for effective use of metrics and analytics across HR to drive business results
· Actively participating in and/or leading human capital research analysis and research
· Collaborating with peers and an HR analytics community of practice
Reporting to the Director, HR Strategy, the HC Manager will:
· Manage analytics projects largely developed to solve business challenges or executed on business opportunities.
· Exercise independent judgment to determine interactions with market leaders and/or external consulting firm in search of market information.
· Research human capital trends and practices using qualitative and quantitative scientific methods
· Develop, calculate and analyze key performance indicators to help measure and monitor HR effectiveness and the impact of initiatives executed via HR strategies and long-range plans
· Conduct data mining and complex statistical analysis of available people and financial data to determine correlation, causality and predictive modeling to resolve business situations
· Provide consultative services to business and HR leaders in co-sponsored research
· Coordinate Community of Interest activities for HR Analytics across HR Centers of Excellence, including managing and contributing to the analytics knowledge exchange
· Contribute reusable tools and code to the HR Analytics domain.
· Act as data steward for the business unit in partnership with HRIS in a Data Governance processes.
· Deliver analytic training materials for various HR user audiences.
· Attend industry conferences seeking new ideas
Minimum Education Required
· Technical degree is required, such as Statistics, Data Science, Actuarial Sciences, Math or I/O Psychology. Masters preferred.
Minimum Experience / Training Required
· 5 or more years of experience at Analyst level; able to develop and conduct people analysis (3-5 years’ experience with PhD degree)
· 1 or more years supervisory experience preferred
· Advanced skill in scientific research and multi-variable statistical methods.
· Highly proficient with tools and environments such as R, Python, MSFT Azure/cloud analytics, PowerBI/visualizations (these specific tools are preferred).
· Able to work independently with minimal guidance
· Successful work experience in consulting and Project Management a must
· Process improvement (e.g., Six Sigma) experience a plus
CHR Corporate Human Resources
United States > Abbott Park : AP06B Floor-1
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf