Responsible for demand generation and promotion of nutritional products according to assigned territory, brand strategies and company guidelines. Achieve productivity metrics and sales goals and gain MS through an ethical and compliance framework. Conduct scientific activities according to marketing strategies to promote scientific knowledge and competitive advantages of nutritional products. Achieve ANI division goals such as certification and training plan.
Demand generation. (Time allocation 85%)
- Achieve sales force metrics such as average calls per day, coverage, frequency, targeting, sales, maternity (Infant formula team) and modelo consultivo according to SFE LATAM agreements.
- Complete number of visits per month according to out targeting guidelines and maternity types.
- Plan, report and synchronize calls according to SFE LATAM guidelines and agreements, use of smart visual aid align to modelo consultivo and report PEP administration.
- Guarantee an ethical use and delivery of PEP (acronym in Spanish for Producto para Evaluación Profesional) according to HCP type and propensity. Correct load, unload and signature of PEP delivery through LATAM platform and/or paper (according to affiliate guidelines and WHO Code policies).
- Accomplish goal of CME activities including the right audience and amount of HCP according to marketing strategies and guidelines.
- Complete a modelo consultivo per each HCP according to Training LATAM agreements.
- Maintain complete and updated contact/account information of each HCP/institution trough SFDC or LATAM.
- Apply and execute marketing tasks according to products, promotional grid (aligned to modelo consultivo and HCP needs), brand strategies and follow up guidelines.
- Visit other HCP channels such as hospitals and other channels besides HCP private practice.
Training. (Time allocation 10%)
- Prepare and achieve 90 points goal for certification process. Certification must be approved and completed in a year basis.
- Complete training plan calendar according to Training guidelines maximizing the use of E-portal through e-learning, face to face, webex, webinar and other platforms (when needed and according to calendar).
- Complete corporative trainings such as OEC, Who Code, Pharmacovigilance and others according to calendar and affiliate needs.
Administrative work. (Time allocation 5%)
- Attend cycle meetings in order to know monthly sales and alignments.
- Submit expense reports according to monthly charges.
- Territory analysis (DDD, close up, IMS, etc) with District Manager in order to design and align brand strategies and institutional sales projection (when applies) according to territory special needs.
- Student or Bachelor’s degree in administration field is required.
- Student or Bachelor’s degree in medical or health science related field is required.
- Basic English, with written and verbal skills.
JOB FAMILY:Sales Force
DIVISION:ANI International Nutrition
LOCATION:Peru > Lima : Alta Vista Building
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable