KOL - Responsible for identifying and developing scientifically based peer-to-peer relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in a given geographic territory. Identify and develop knowledgeable speakers.
Sales - Serves as a medical resource for the sales representatives and accurately answers any medical question they may have to help them utilize their approved materials and to help them understand therapeutic issues for their background use. Supports the field team to ensure that the primary products receive sound field based medical support consistent with the brand medical strategy.
Meeting/Visiting - Presents approved scientific data of a basic level to Healthcare providers in both group and one-on-one settings in accordance with Company Policies, and applicable laws, regulations and ethical standards.
Medical Inquiry - Demonstrates appropriate response and documents the provision of accurate, approved scientific data in response to unsolicited scientific questions or requests posed by Healthcare providers for approved Products and or Brands and for products in development in accordance with Company Policies, and applicable laws, regulations and ethical standards.
Insight - In accordance with company strategy, develops and maintains contacts with external experts to further understand and gain insight into treatment patterns, scientific activities taking place within the Disease Area needs and interests of Healthcare providers, and medical needs of patients. Identifies and prepares speakers for promotional programs and speaker training meetings.
Knowledge Update - Demonstrates expertise and knowledge of products, patient treatment trends, clinical trials, and scientific activities within the Disease Area and continuously updates this expertise and knowledge based on training direction and approved resources provided.
- Industry experience s : Bachelor degree or above in clinical medicine; Minimum 1 year experience in pharmaceutical industry or medical practice in hospital
- Position experiences: Clinical doctor background of the responsible therapeutic area.Experiences in medical department of multinational pharmaceutical company is preferred.Clinical practice in Abbott products related therapeutic areas is preferred
- Presentation Skills: Experience of presentation as medical personnel in industry or teacher in teaching hospital
- Language Skills ： Fluent English in reading, writing and oral communication
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office software, literature retrieval skills
- Mobili ty: Is willing to travel
- Certificate Required:
- Other Special requirement: Literature Retrieval.Strong communication skills