· Achieve the team quota / targets and ensure a maximum coverage of hospitals as planned.
· Carry out effective sales calls, targeting high sales hospitals for maximum efficiency. Maintain a daily track record of the sales calls.
· Develop new business opportunities with existing and potential clients.
· Monitor market trends and competitor activity in assigned territory.
· Maintain close relationships with key accounts and ensure the company’s products are meeting their requirements.
· Maintain customer record. Report market intelligence to Sales and Marketing Management in a correct and timely manner.
· Address product complaints in a timely fashion and as per Policy.
· Represent Abbott in a professional manner that aligns with company image, ensuring activities comply with WHO code, Thai code, relevant Acts, legal demands, Abbott code of conduct and ethical standards.
EPD Established Pharma
Thailand > Bangkok : Lumpini Building
Yes, 75 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)