- Promotes the assigned products to doctors using the prescribed sales technique and visit these MDs based on assigned frequency
- Quality execution of all agreed marketing strategies, programs and plan of actions to manage the territory business
- Builds a comprehensive disease and product knowledge and leverages it with customers to support decision making
- Uses multiple data sources to analyze and review territory performance dynamics and build territory insights that would support sales target achievement
- Profiling MD prescribers and trade accounts; administrative reports
- Ensures availability of products in the hospital accounts
- Implementation and adherence to all ABBOTT activities aligned to ABBOTT vision, expectations, values and code of conduct
- Graduate of a Bachelor's Degree
- Effective communications and empathic listening skills to relate to customers
- Persuasive, impactful, persevering, and a team player.
- Self-driven person, confident and willing to be trained
- Results focused and adaptable to change
- Interested in pursuing a career in sales and in doing field work
- Willing to travel and be assigned anywhere in the Philippines.
- FRESH GRADUATES are encouraged to apply