- Provides support to the Manufacturing Organization to facilitate the efficient operations within the production area.
- To optimize existing processes and to ensure that production goals are met. Ensures attainment of level of production and activities on an hour to hour, daily, monthly and yearly basis.
- Monitors performance of equipment, machines and tools and corrects equipment problems or process parameters that produce non-conforming products, low yields of product quality issues.
- Interfaces with Quality, R&D organizations to integrate new products and processes into the existing manufacturing area.
- Ensure manufacturing production requirements are met in terms of utilities supplies and engineering support.
- Responsible for managing the overall projects related to manufacturing equipment/design while ensuring the highest levels of quality.
- Oversees the planning, development, implementation and maintenance of manufacturing methods, processes and operations for new and existing products.
- Ensures the effective use of materials, equipment and personnel in producing quality products at an effective operating cost.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional policies & procedures.
- Initiates and completes technical activities leading to new or improved products or process for current programs, next generation programs and to meet strategic goals and objectives.
- Development of Qualification and validation protocols.
- Implement, document and maintain controlled, repeatable production processes.
- Bachelor degree in Chemical, Mechanical or other engineering disciplines.
- 1-4 years of related experience in packaging and manufacturing preferred
- Fresh Graduates (Chemical/Mechanical Engineering) are welcomed to apply
- Knowledge in SAP system and Project management skills.
- Understands engineering principles, theories concepts, practices and techniques.
*Kindly note that this position is based in Tuas.
DIVISION:ANSC Nutrition Supply Chain
LOCATION:Singapore > Singapore : SN01
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable