Job Title: IT Auditor
Division / Business Unit: Corporate Audit
Primary Job Function
1. Participate in IT audits of Abbott Laboratories’ domestic and international businesses for the calendar year.
2. Participate in regulatory assessments like SOX testing for Abbott.
3. Work with Corporate Audit management and other team members for assigned goals and tasks to ensure timely deliverables.
Core Job Responsibilities
1. Participate in the IT risk assessment process and development of the audit plan for assigned entities.
2. Assess the design and development of security solutions and their adherence to applicable policies and comply with information security requirements.
3. Proactively communicate with key stakeholders regarding audit status, findings and other relevant issues
4. Work collaboratively with others on the Corporate Audit team to proactively assess organizational IT risks and ensure effective audit coverage.
5. Identify control gaps and other areas of heightened risk exposure related to governance, risk management and internal controls within IT processes.
6. Design and deliver achievable meaningful recommendations for management to mitigate the identified risks.
The IT Auditor will periodically interact with the IT Audit Manager and IT Supervisor to discuss performance and progress on assigned projects and initiatives. Flexibility in work timings is expected, as stakeholders maybe working in international time zones.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent plus 3 to 6 years of related work experience with IT general controls, ERP Testing, SOX, data privacy and audit support, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Minimum Experience/Training Required
The incumbent should have at least 3 to 6 years of related work experience. Part of the experience would have been obtained from employment with a major Big 4 or a top tier consulting firm engaged in internal/external audits, consulting and advisory.
JOB FAMILY:IT Services & Solutions Delivery
DIVISION:FIN Corporate Finance
LOCATION:India > Mumbai : BKC Building
TRAVEL:Yes, 10 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)