Description de l'offre
- Installation and implementation of new Molecular systems in current and new customers sites.
- Performing preventative maintenance interventions (PMIs), Hardware and Software upgrades andrepair interventions on molecular instrumentation.
- Troubleshoot Application and Instrumentation by telephone and on site, complaint logging and tracking in Call Management Systems.
- Providing on-site customer support for software and hardware upgrade training.
- Actively participating in Abbott Molecular conference calls, service summits, expert meetings and workshops.
- Providing primary service and support to the defined territory.
- Providing back-up service support outside of assigned territory as needed.
- Maintaining and managing own Spare Parts Field Service inventory kits according to defined procedures.
- Actively cooperating, collaborating and communicating with Application Support Specialists and the Commercial team to support business growth.
- Co-operating within the field service team on continuous product and process improvements to provide a legendary service experience to our customers.
- Reports Monthly Highlights to Service Management.
- Represents Abbott in a professional manner at all times to develop and preserve a positive customer relationship and achieve customer satisfaction and loyalty
Degree, Diploma Engineer, or qualification in Electronic Engineering, Bio-medical Engineering, or related sciences
Previous experience in Field Service and Customer Service is highly desirable.
Good computer and IT skills is desirable.
Fluency in English, including the ability to write reports, technical documentation and problem descriptions in English language. Able to complete technical service trainings delivered in English language.
Additional language skills would be of benefit.
Team oriented with highly developed communication skills
JOB FAMILY:Field Services
LOCATION:Spain > Madrid : Building Three
TRAVEL:Yes, 50 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable