Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 107,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
A healthy heart is essential to good health. That's why we're committed to advancing treatments for people with cardiovascular disease. As a global leader in Cardiac Rhythm Technologies, our breakthrough medical technologies help restore people's health so they can get back to living their best lives, faster. We focus on innovative technologies that can improve the way doctors treat people with heart arrhythmias, or irregular heartbeats.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We are seeking an experienced, high caliber Direct Sales Representative, CRM. The Sales Rep calls on physicians, medical laboratories, distributors, and hospitals to sell a variety of Abbott's medical devices in an assigned territory. May conduct marketing surveys, effectiveness reviews of calls/sales activities, and territory analysis. Services accounts, suggests and presents new products, and takes orders. As appropriate, the Sales Rep assists marketing personnel on advertising and promotional sales strategies.
- Contacts, visits and interests clients and potential clients in the Company’s products and addresses any client questions and concerns.
- Provides medical professionals with information and training on the use of Company products and with staff education, in-services and technical troubleshooting.
- Insures that all pertinent patient information (Patient Registration Form) is completed and forwarded to patient tracking when required.
- Responsible for the management of physical inventory located within assigned territory.
- Collects and studies information about new and existing products and monitors competitor sales, prices and products.
- Analyses sales statistics; prepares reports; and performs required administrative sales duties, e.g., filing expense account reports, scheduling appointments, and making travel plans.
- May attend trade shows where new products and technologies are showcased and conferences to meet other sales representatives and clients and discuss new product developments.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field or equivalent and typically four plus years of progressively more responsible sales experience, including experience with cardiovascular medical devices.
- Working knowledge of domestic regulations relative to the medical device industry.
- A demonstrated ability to analyze and evaluate technologically complex devices; ability to work with and direct others effectively; ability to prepare and present strong written and verbal communications; and familiarity with medical device industry policies, operations and procedures.
- Documented record of delivering sales/marketing information which adds value to management's decision making process.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with customers, physicians, hospital administrators, government agencies, medical groups, and other sales representatives.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication, negotiation, sales, interpersonal and presentation skills. Demonstrated working knowledge of frequently used personal
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
- Training and career development , with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: www.abbottbenefits.com
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.