Description de l'offre
Primary Job Function
This role is responsible for driving sales operations and value creation activities within the region. This role supports Commercial Head(s) to achieve target P&L managing all elements of the profit and loss statement, provide decision support and transparency for all financial decisions impacting the business
Supports the IBERIA commercial organization in growing the AM business.
Proactively communicating and coordinating efforts, e.g. studies, internal meetings, symposiums, customer meetings and trade shows aimed at growing AM sales and profitability.
Core Job Responsibilities
List the primary tasks and/or activities this job performs on an ongoing basis.
- Drive, consult and support discussions around Plan scenarios, capture core assumptions, analyze market share trends, optimize structure expense and build blue plans outlining incremental opportunities.
- Collect and report rationale for variances and deviations to target. Provide rationale and insight to specific risks and opportunities.
- Drive commercial processes within the region: Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization as well as provides KPI's for bonus calculation
- Develops and implements programs to help the field be more efficient and allow more time in front of customers
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement
- Drive value creation activities: Levers the need to be planned and executed within the region including price increase, asset management and establishment of contract compliance execution
- Economic Profitability – supports and coordinates EP initiatives in the region, provide support to the team with EP related queries. Monitor EP progress and development within region. Assist by identifying appropriate opportunities for EP improvement and assisting with implementation and monitoring.
- Integrated Business Planning – Supports IBP process/ reviews monthly, assist with data analysis and ensure follow up on information. Ensure compliance to Division requirements for IBP and ensuring improving trends of all IBP metrics. Assist with detailed analysis of problematic areas with sustainable improvement ideas.
- Product Launches –Work closely with Marketing to tie in with marketing strategy for product launches
- Sales Force Effectiveness: Aspen and Domo – analysis of information from Aspen and Domo on a monthly basis to assist Country Manager to determine that time spent is on the right accounts, with the right contacts and with the right frequency. Assist in determining key KPI's to use to make the information easy to understand and follow but identify issues or concerns quickly.
- Ad-Hoc – support IBERIA team on ad-hoc tasks and projects as required.
Degree in business, marketing, technical or science discipline
Minimum Experience/Training Required
- The position requires an understanding of both the technology and capabilities of our products, the organization and how the functional areas work together, the needs of the customers we serve. Must have demonstrated an understanding of the sales process for AM products. Must have previous experience in sales or/and marketing. Experience in finance would be a big advantage.
- Team oriented, analytical and highly organized
- Excellent industry knowledge
JOB FAMILY:Financial Planning and Analysis
LOCATION:Spain > Madrid : Quintanavides
TRAVEL:Yes, 10 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable