Description de l'offre
To support Sales & MKT Teams strategy implementation by:
• Implement SFE principles and processes: territory alignment, profiling & segmentation, business intelligence strategy.
• Train and sales & marketing Teams on SFE processes and tools (CRM, BI..)
• Analyze & monitor right strategy implementation on the field: market trends, performance, action plans follow up
- Guide, monitor and control right implementation & execution of SFE processes and principles: national & regional performance follow up & derivables; marketing plans follow up (key / target activities execution tracking)
- Identify future needs and new business opportunities from Business Intelligence (BI), to ensure high levels of market knowledge and right regional implementation plans follow up
- Works to understand the critical issues for each Brand, and then sources and summarizes the available market & promotional activity data into actionable derivables & recommendations that allow the affiliate team to make the right decisions. Sources of data include SFE: data (CRM), market data (MRA&BI tools), audits or knowledge from within the affiliate team
- Educate & train Sales force Teams, Marketing Teams and appropriate in field roles (e.g. KAMs) in CRM, BI tools and SFE projects and processes.
- Provide support in setting objectives and tracking performance (incentives vs. sales impact). Monitor its implementation and results.
- Identify, evaluate and implement new tools or technology platforms to facilitate better business understanding & productivity.
- Liaise with cross functional teams to identify opportunities for increasing efficiency and productivity or value to customers.
- Identify and evaluate new suppliers and negotiate to ensure maximum benefit and minimizing cost for the organization.
- Support European SFE projects and act as Affiliate representative on task teams.
- Understands competitors, the industry and market landscape and leverage knowledge to better support the company strategic promotional brands performance follow up.
- Makes appropriate risk/benefit/return-on-investment based decisions.
- Manages resources and budgets effectively.
- Understands competitors, the industry and market landscape when delivering new market analysis and market dynamic analysis to support the company performance follow up.
- Knowledge of basic SFA (Salesforce Automation) processes and tools: CRM, SFE tools & processes.
- Knowledge of sales force measures and metrics as well as of the fundamental aspects of affiliate financial performance.
- Understands & leverages principles of segmentation and targeting.
- Ability to define business performance KPIs.
- Knowledge of the industry practices and new developments.
- Understanding of brand planning cycle.
- Good understanding of the organizational processes and procedures.
Knowledge of financial processes
Work in a matrix style organization
JOB FAMILY:Sales Support & Administration
DIVISION:ANI International Nutrition
LOCATION:Spain > Madrid : Building Four
TRAVEL:Yes, 10 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable