Impact of Position:
Continuous direct customer contact and the responsibility for system installation, preventive maintenance and for solving hardware and software issues strongly influences the Abbott Molecular reputation by the level of customer satisfaction.
Timely installation ensures short time to Test of Record and increases Abbott Molecular's revenue.
- Installation and implementation of new systems in current and new customers sites.
- Performing preventative maintenance interventions (Hardware and Software upgrades and repair interventions on molecular instrumentation)
- Troubleshoot Application and Instrumentation by telephone and on site, complaint logging and tracking in Call Management Systems.
- Providing on-site customer support for software and hardware upgrade training.
- Actively participating in Abbott Molecular conference calls, service summits, expert meetings and workshops.
- Providing primary service and support to the defined territory.
- Providing back-up service support outside of assigned territory as needed.
- Maintaining and managing own tools and accessories needed to perform repairs and preventative maintenance. Including timely validations of tools according to defined procedures.
- Maintaining and managing own Spare Parts Field Service inventory kits according to defined procedures.
- Close cooperation with Application Support Specialists and the Commercial team to support business growth.
- Reports Monthly Highlights to Service Management, including spare part usage report.
- Represents Abbott in a professional manner
- Immediately inform Service Management about prep happened in use of Abbott products.
Education and Background
- Diploma in Engineering, Bio-medical Engineering or related sciences will be an asset
- Non experience newly graduates as well as already experience candidates are welcome to apply
- Fluency in English
- Team oriented
- Willingness to travel on responsible area
What we offer
- Attractive salary
- Social package and company benefits
- External and internal training
- Possibility to grow within the company structures
- Dedicated and helpful team
- Work with the best in the industry
JOB FAMILY:Support Services
LOCATION:Poland > Park Postepu : Building B
TRAVEL:Yes, 20 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable